I Am A: True Neutral Half-Elf Ranger (6th Level)
True Neutral A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
Half-Elves have the curiosity and ambition for their human parent and the refined senses and love of nature of their elven parent, although they are outsiders among both cultures. To humans, half-elves are paler, fairer and smoother-skinned than their human parents, but their actual skin tones and other details vary just as human features do. Half-elves tend to have green, elven eyes. They live to about 180.
Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.
Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)
( Detailed Results )
Reply and I'll give you four fandoms. You then have to make an entry writing about your favorite character from each fandom, and why.
Here's where everyone expects me to say either Shockwave or Mirage. It's true, I do love them dearly. However, neither of them are my favorite character. They are among my favorites, but they aren't my favorite. I'm also an Arcee and Rodimus fangirl, but they didn't grab me 'til late in the series.
I love Prowl. What can I say, I like sexy disciplinarian police cars. I'm not sure why he grabbed be so much when I was a kid. I think I honestly just liked his altmode. A lot. But he was a major figure in the early series, and I enjoy most incarnations of him.
Most, not all. I haven't read all the IDW stuff, but I somehow doubt I'll be happy with it.
Snape. Hands down. I'm a sucker for snarky bad guys in general, and really, Snape was simply one of the most interesting characters in the series for me. Hermione had potential early in the series, but I really dislike the way Rowling evolved her.
Ah, now this gets twitchy. SG-1, or Atlantis? You do not specify, so I must do both.
SG-1: Daniel Jackson. Love me some nerdbait. Much as I love Daniel's evolution through the series (and OMG does Michael Shanks look hot now that he's so buff), I actually prefer lanky, four-eyed, slightly bumbling Daniel from nearly in the series.
Atlantis: Rodney McKay. Again, nerd love, but with snark added. Hewlitt isn't the most attractive character on the series by far, but looks aren't the only reason to fan a character. I just love the way McKay has been brought to life.
I am predictable and agree with the masses. Love me some Captain Jack Harkness. I adored him in Dr. Who, and watched Torchwood strictly on the basis of that. Sure, he's cute, but I love that the character is so... unapologetic. He is what he is, and you either love him or hate him. Barrowman has done an amazing job bringing him to life.
Want me to give you some fandoms to talk about? Comment away!
1. Where is your cell phone? Counter
2. Your significant other? Estranged
3. Your hair? Graying
4. Your mother? Missed
5. Your father? Difficult
6. Your favorite thing? Beauty
7. Your dream last night? Sexy
8. Your favorite drink? Tea
9. Your dream? Security
10. The room you're in? Den
11. Your fear? Unveiling
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Safe
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Happy
15. Muffins? Corn
16. One of your wish list items? Quiet
17. Where you grew up? Wiregrass
18. The last thing you did? Erased
19. What are you wearing? Sweats
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pet? Sleepy
22. Your computer? Cursed
23. Your life? Tolerable
24. Your mood? Empty
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Your car? Reliable
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks
28. Favorite Store? Craft
29. Your summer? Clouded
30. Your favorite color? Purple
31. When is the last time you laughed? Sunday
32. When is the last time you cried? Forgotton
33. Who will/would re-post this? Unclear
Answer these with the famous four answers that best fit, but only one word each:
34. Four places I go over and over again: Work, Grocery, Trudy's, Home
35. Four people who email me: Ravyn, Brandy, Mark, Tai
36. Four places I would rather be right now: Mountains, Content, Rested, Water
37. Four people I think will respond: You, You, You & You
38. Four people I hope will respond: You, You, You & You
01. Naughty Shockwave
02. Happy Shockwave
03. Silly Shockwave: claimed by wingus
04. Angsty Shockwave: claimed by dragoness_e
05. On-Vacation Shockwave
06. Horny Shockwave
07. Transforming Shockwave: claimed by beckyh2112
08. Excited Shockwave: claimed by slackeremeritus
09. Book-Reading Shockwave: claimed by dragoness_e
10. Dancing Shockwave
11. Jealous Shockwave: claimed by sapphirebreeze
12. Turned-On Shockwave
13. Caring Shockwave: claimed by Luna
14. On-His-Knees Shockwave
15. Obedient Shockwave: claimed by ravynfyre
16. Dominant Shockwave: claimed by ravynfyre
17. Naive Shockwave: claimed by wingus
18. Drinking Shockwave
19. Greedy Shockwave: claimed by darkfire_blade
20. Daring Shockwave
21. Exploring Shockwave: claimed by slackeremeritus
22. At The Beach Shockwave
23. Bath-Time Shockwave: claimed by beckyh2112
24. Disheveled Shockwave
25. Exhausted Shockwave: claimed by darkfire_blade
26. Well-Shagged Shockwave
27. Kick-Ass Shockwave
28. Playing With Kids Shockwave: claimed by sapphirebreeze
01. Naughty Mirage: claimed by ravynfyre
02. Happy Mirage
03. Silly Mirage
04. Angsty Mirage: claimed by sapphirebreeze
05. On-Vacation Mirage
06. Horny Mirage: claimed by sapphirebreeze
07. Transforming Mirage
08. Excited Mirage: claimed by darkfire_blade
09. Book-Reading Mirage
10. Dancing Mirage w/ a pretty lady: claimed by beckyh2112
11. Jealous Mirage: claimed by slackeremeritus
12. Turned-On Mirage
13. Caring Mirage: claimed by wingus
14. On-His-Knees Mirage: claimed by ravynfyre
15. Obedient Mirage
16. Dominant Mirage: claimed by wingus
17. Naive Mirage
18. Drinking Mirage: claimed by darkfire_blade
19. Greedy Mirage
20. Daring Mirage
21. Exploring Mirage
22. At The Beach Mirage: claimed by slackeremeritus
23. Bath-Time Mirage
24. Disheveled Mirage
25. Exhausted Mirage
26. Well-Shagged Mirage
27. Kick-Ass Mirage
28. Playing With Kids Mirage: claimed by Luna
|Which Goddess lurks in your soul?|
You hold more power in your little finger than most do in their entire being! Hecate is perhaps the most selective of all deities who inhabit the souls of mortals. Being the goddess of the crossroads, Cosmic Knowledge, and of course witches and magic she canâ™t be bothered by residing in the souls of the mundane. She often chooses those who practice the craft of the old ways and those who harbor deep mystical secrets that must be kept close. Your soul is old, perhaps having been present at the birth of the cosmos in some form or another. Your ability to comprehend the necessity of death and itâ™s beauty have awakened a connection to the underworld, where Hecate has been known to reign and you relish this otherworldly bond. Darkness suits you well, as many of the best secrets of the cosmos can be found there.
Quizzes and Personality Tests
Your result for The Color Code Test...
Color Code: BLUE: The Social Butterfly
20% Red, 57% Blue, 17% White and 6% Yellow!
Here is the basics: For a more in depth analysis, I suggest you look up the Color Code, and take a more intensive test.
BLUE MOTIVE: Intimacy
BLUE NEEDS: To be good (morally), To be understood, To be appreciated, Acceptance.
BLUE WANTS: To reveal insecurities, Quality, Autonomy, Secuirity.
SUMMARY: Blues are motivated by altruism. They love to do nice things for others. they look for opportunites to give up something in order to bring another person happiness. selflessness rather than selfishness is their guiding philosophy. Blues seek intimacy. They want to be loved and to love. A true blue will sacrifice a successful career to improve an important relationship. Blues crave being understood. They are gratified when they are listened to, when they feel understood and appreciated. Blues may have thier hearts broken more than most people, but they also spend much more time in love. Blues are directed by a strong moral conscience. They have a moral code that guides them in their decision making, their value judgements, and their leisure time. A blue would rather lose than cheat. Ethically, blues are people who should be in positions of power, but seldom are.
1. Pick 15 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1) That's not what I said. You weren't listening. We never give anything away. What we do is bargain, trade. The Black Cauldron, guessed by discordian
2) I can't even eat. The food keeps touching. I like military plates, I'm a military man, I want a military meal. I want my string beans to be quarantined! I like a little fortress around my mashed potatoes so the meatloaf doesn't invade my mashed potatoes and cause mixing in my plate! I HATE IT when food touches! I'm a military man, you understand that? And don't let your food touch either, please? Toys, guessed by lddurham
3) That's right! A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have. Who framed Roger Rabbit, guessed by lddurham
4) ...in marrying your nephew, I should not consider my self as quitting that sphere. He is a gentleman, I am a gentleman's daughter. So far we are equal. Pride & Predjudice, guesses by cassandra63
5) Dozens of them. Armed to the teeth. I'm outnumbered. Outgunned. But the alley is crooked, dark, and very narrow. They can't surround me. Sometimes you can beat the odds with a careful choice of where to fight. Sin City, guessed by slackeremeritus
6) You are losing my interest, and that is very dangerous.
7) He looks as if he knows what I look like without my shimmy Gone With Wind, guessed by lddurham
8) I am the shadow on the moon at night / Filling your dreams to the brim with fright. Nightmare Before Christmas, guessed by many
9) Are you saying we should believe her story?
Well, it can't be real, logically.
Logic? What are they teaching at schools these days? Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, guessed by dyinginwinter
10) Because we're in the spirit world, asshole. They can't see us. Young Guns, guessed by eclectic_spirit
11) I've been dead once already. It's very liberating. Think of it as a... therapy. Batman, guessed by xiaron
12) I came here to inform you that the frost is off the ground, and moving day is at hand. Prepare to move your very very odd family. Good day. The Secret of N.I.M.H., guessed by slackeremeritus
13) Do you know that hawks and wolves mate for life? The Bishop didn't even leave us that... not even that. Ladyhawke, guessed by dragoness_e
14) There will always be women in rubber flirting with me... Rent, guessed by slackeremeritus
15) What care I for human hearts? Soft and spiritless as porridge! A faerie's heart beats fierce and free! Legend, guessed by dyinginwinter